Have you seen Dr. Ramin Ram?

WOW!

Excellent and smart dermatologist

Don't waste your money - find someone else. Seriously.

Honestly I'm trying to find the positives of my prior experiences with Dr. Ramin. I will let you decide. 1) misdiagnosed me 2) I called the office at the beginning of the week (Monday) and didn't get a response from Dr. Ramin or his staff for more than a week later - and I had an allergic reaction to meds he prescribed. 3) Actually, I still haven't gone back for a consult, why would I? He clearly doesn't care for his patients enough to call them back or diagnose them properly. He rushed his diagnoses (only saw me for about 15 minutes) and didn't get any patient history for file.

EXCEPTIONAL

Dr. Ram is very caring physician. He explains everything to you as he goes along.

no help when you need it.

I have tried to get ahold of provider, this is impossible. left 3 message about medication. per nurse we can transfer you or take a message. I have been trying to get my medication for a week. I am going to change my insurane I have to many problems with hcp and the providers.

He is a great Dr. I was really impressed with his work.

Dr. Ram was attentive and has a great bedside manner. he is an excellent doctor and diagnostician. He answered all of my questions and explained everything he did. He called me back himself with my results.I very very strongly recommend him.

Best Doctor ever

Dr. Ram is terrific. I highly recommend him, and plan on using him for as long as he is in practice! He is diligent, thorough and has perfect bedside manner. He is definitly on top of his game, and is a great doctor!

an OUTSTANDING doctor

My daughter has been suffering with a skin condition behind her ears for years. I've seen several doctors with her, but no one was able to give us a thorough diagnosis and/or a lasting solution. Seeing Dr. Ram was an absolute delight. He is professional yet kind and absolutely brilliant at what he does. Within minutes he said that he believes that there are a couple of different things are at play and that is why they could not pinpoint my daughter's case before. He took a skin culture, prescribed the meds, gave some simple yet amazing insights on what we can do right away to ease the discomfort my daughter has been experiencing. Just after a couple of days Dr. Ram followed up personally, to make sure that we are seeing the improvement already. I don't get easily impressed by doctors, but Dr. Ram is an absolutely OUTSTANDING specialist. Anyone would be lucky to be treated by him and I could not recommend him more highly!

Dr. Ram is a wonderful doctor. He has a very caring bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. I have a very challenging chronic skin condition that he has been treating for the past few years and he has helped me a great deal. He is very conscientious, telling me about new treatment options as they come on the market. I would highly recommend him.

I met Dr. Ramin Ram at his Glendale office as a first time patient. Dr. Ram was very professional, knowledgable, accommodating, helpful, and patient. I would refer him to anyone.

Amazing!!

Excellent physician. He is caring, helpful, smart, courteous, the whole package in one. I highly recommend Dr. Ram for anyone with any range of skin disorders, for any age range. Not only do I go to him, but my son goes for his acne too(that has cleared up tremendously)! Thank you Dr Ram!!!

Dr. Ramin Ram is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Calabasas, CA.