Dr. David S Ramin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David S Ramin?

Excellent doctor who really cares about his patients !

Every time I see Dr. Ramin he encourages and takes his time to listen to my health problems. He is very compassionate and cares for his patients. I recommended Dr. Ramin to many of my friends and family members,because I feel he is one of the best clinicians around. He is prompt and accurate in his diagnosis and spends the necessary time with me even if the waiting room is full of people. That is the reason mainly at times the waiting is a bit long, but the quality of his care, is worth the wait.

Incredible Doctor

Let me start off by saying, Dr. Ramin is not only an incredible doctor but a wonderful person. He was very kind and welcoming upon my arrival. My wait time was less than 5 minutes. He really cares about his patients. Thank you so much Dr. Ramin. You really made me feel like part of the family. A+

Patient

Made the right diagnosis. I am so happy I saw him

Office Visit

Dr. Ramin took the time to go over all my concerns. He was available even on weekend. A truly knowledgeable and professional doctor who treats patients with respect and total care. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Thank you Dr. Ramin for all your help.

waiting time

waiting is sooooooooooooo long

A good Doctor next door

Dr Ramin is very good when it comes to patient needs.. my medical situation has been handled in a manner where i feel comfortable to recommend his office to anyone in need of a good Dr next door. Staff are polite and attentive.

a great doctor

Dr. Ramin, has excellent people skills to compliment his profession. He is thoughtful, patient, a good listerner, smart and has a willingness to help his patients get healther. Dr. Ramin become one of your family memeber as he make you in just a short while.

ASn Excellent Doctor

My experience with Dr. Ramin has always been wonderful. He is caring, considerate and thoughtful. He listens. I would refer him as he is a great doctor. He tries to help.

Richard M.

I was referred to the Doctor for preoperative clearance in anticipation of a hip surgery. I had explained to the doctor that I was having palpitations and that these were present intermittently for around 6 months. This was not paid attention to by him. I was eventually diagnosed by another physician with was is called paroxysmal atrial fibrilation. It was quite an easy diagnosis that he missed. All I needed was a 24 hour monitor they placed on my chest and it was quite obvious per the new doctor that this has been the cause of my symptoms. I am now on blood thinners as this can put you at risk for a stroke. I am glad that the new doctor took my complaints more seriously than Dr. Ramin. He seemed more interested in seeing 30 patients all packed in his office than doing the right thing. Also, he came late to the office and was a bit flippant with me. I would not go back to him again.