Dr. Ramina Jajoo Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ramina Jajoo?

Great Dr. Really listens to your problems. Her P.A. is great too. Both are very kind and helpful.

waste of time

My appointment was mostly spent with her PA and then Dr Jajoo rushed in and out and dismissed everything I said, a few weeks later someone called me with my results via voicemail. I called back because I did not fully understand what the results were. I did not like my visit with Dr. Jajoo I was referred to another doctor within their network but I was told I was stuck with her for life or I had to outside of their network.

I do not recommend this unprofessional person.

She was horrible and her staff is unfortunately, just as bad. She misdiagnosed me for a long time t hen only when I kept pushing for blood tests to confirm what I had, she finally did and then never followed up.

Jenny K.

Dr. Jajoo 's bedside manner leaves something to be desired, fortunately I was seen by her only once. Every visit after the initial one I have been seen by a practitioner but I'm still paying a higher copay to see a specialist.

MRS

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT SINCE 1999, AND FELT DR JAjOO WAS NOT TREATING ME AS SHE DID WHEN I FIRST MET HER. SHE IS ALWAYS IN A RUSH, SO IT SEEMS LIKE SHE IS NOT GIVING ME GOOD CARE. I ALSO ASKED ABOUT DIET TO HELP WITH LUPUS AND SHE STATED IT WOULD NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE! (WRONG ANSWER)!

Not so sure

I was a patient of AARA for 5.5 years. I missed ONE payment, they sent me to collections and discharged me from their practice. I wrote a letter to Dr Jajoo explaining what happened and she completely disregarded me and basically said too bad. That is the treatment I got after 5 and a half years of being a good, non complaining patient!!!!!!! The billing department was so rude and not willing to work with me. Not sure why, I am not a person who is defensive and have done billing so I understand their position.

Diet not relevant to Arth?

Office staff Ok and efficient and informative. Dr Jajoo rushed and when I asked about diet she claimed it had nothing to do with my well being. Ummm really

Pure Sham!

If you want quality and professional treatment, do not go to Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatolgy Associates.

Very Competent and Caring Physician

Being a new patient I am very impressed by the amount of time Dr. Jajoo spent with me on each of my visits. She answered all of my questions, which were many and gave my detailed information about my RA diagnosis. I could not be happier with her thoroughness, and caring attitude. Thank you Dr. Jajoo