Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramiro Marrero has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Showing 5 of 6
VERY ARROGANT , NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL AT ALL , DISLIKED BY ALL HIS CO-WORKERS AND ALL DOCTORS HAVE SPOKEN NOT IN A NICE WAY ABOUT HIM , HE RAN FOR OFFICE AS MIAMI DADE COUNTY MAYOR AND HE ONLY RECEIVED 40 VOTES , THOSE WERE PROBABLY FAMILY MEMBERS , SO PLEASE DO YOUR STUDY BEFORE SEEING THIS INDIVIDUAL.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Ramiro Marrero accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRamiro Marrero Md, 4160 W 16th Ave Ste 504, Hialeah, FL
Dr. Ramiro Marrero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.