Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramiro R Rodriguez Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
We had to come back into the clinic for follow-up bloodwork after seeing a different doctor the previous day. My husband had been having horrible recurring stomach pain. The CareNow clinic is unfortunately not equipped with the imaging devices they needed to verify the issue, however, Dr. Rodriguez was amazing. We felt much more taken care of in his hands, and he was both knowledgeable and kind. We were very happy with his concern, his bedside manner, and his experience.
12 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 2006
Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas
Dr. Ramiro R Rodriguez Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRamiro Rincon Rodriguez Jr Md, 5700 Rowlett Rd Ste 150, Rowlett, TX
Dr. Ramiro R Rodriguez Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowlett, TX.