Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramiz S Putrus MD
Dr. Ramiz S Putrus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpine, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and Warren, MI . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramiz S Putrus has 3 locations
4060 Fairmount Ave
San Diego, CA 92105
Dr. Ramiz S Putrus has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ramiz S Putrus has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ramiz S Putrus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
He is not very caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramiz S Putrus - Posted on January 22nd, 2019
Not a good doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramiz S Putrus - Posted on October 3rd, 2018
why did you leave suddenly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramiz S Putrus - Posted on September 24th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramiz S Putrus - Posted on September 23rd, 2013
I was diagnosed with a blood disorder by Dr. Putrus and was referred to Dr. Fata for blood work. I was told I have low platelets and would need chemo asap. After a few treatments, I decided to stop because I just felt nothing was wrong with me. Turns out I was right, Dr. Fata was mistreating me to collect thousands from my insurance and I was being treated for cancer when I am perfectly healthy. It's because of Dr. Putrus that I went to Dr. Fata. I am personally gonna take care of Dr. Putrus in my own way and in my own time. I want to warn anyone who is seeking medical treatment from these two to stop and go somewhere else. These so called doctors are just collecting from your insurance to become rich. They don't care who they hurt or bury as long as they're making money. I personally got lucky but can't speak for the rest of the ones that weren't so lucky. I am currently filing a lawsuit against these two and will donate anything i receive to help cancer. My goal is to make sure these two don't hurt anyone ever again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramiz S Putrus - Posted on August 22nd, 2013
HE IS A GOOD DR. BUT THE STAFF HE HAVE SO BAD THE ALL MEAN AND DO NOT CARE ABUT PATIENT AND GIVE THE CALL MY ONE DAY AND THE TOLD ME MY DAD HAVE TO BE SEE AT THE OFFICE URGENT RE HIS BLOOD TEST THIN WEN I TRAY TO ASK MOORE INFO I FIND OUT HIS BIRTH DAY NOT THE SAME IS MY DAD SO SHE SAY OH ITS NOT THE SAME PATIENT .OH MY GOD AFTER SHE MAKE ME TO HAVE CAR CRASH I WASH SO MAD FROM HERE .THIN I FIND OUT THE HAVE FEVARD PATIENT FOR CALL IN TO SEE THE DR. SO DR. RAMIZ I WISH YOU HAVE GOOD STAFF WIT GOOD EXPREANS AND NICE NURSE THEIR YOUR A GOOD DR.BUT VERY VERY VERY BAD STAFF .....
34 Years Experience
University Of Baghdad
Graduated in 1985
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Ramiz S Putrus Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ramiz S Putrus
Dr. Putrus provides comprehensive geriatric, pediatric and adult medicine treatment and care and encouragesopen communication as a key to building a strong patient-physician relationship.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ramiz S Putrus, MD - Family Medicine in Alpine, CA, in this video.
Dr. Ramiz S Putrus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alpine, CA.