Dr. Ramnik K Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramnik K Singh?

Dr Singh gives up on you if she doesn't understand your situation & says she will no longer treat you. I wouldn't waste my time if I were You. She needs more compassion.

Poor office

This office made an apointment for me approximately 2 weeks in advance and on the day of the apointment I called to confirm and 30 min later they called me back to tell me they didn't take my insurance. And if I wanted to pay the full price of the visit they could see me so for $150 which I didn't have I could see her. I feel this is extremely poor service and would not recomend her office to anyone.

Dr. Ramnik K Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.