Is Dr. Ramon R Alba the right Doctor for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ramon R Alba has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ramon R Alba has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 22
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramon R Alba - Posted on February 6th, 2013
short wait short care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramon R Alba - Posted on August 15th, 2012
I went in for back pain and immidiatly got asked if i was seeking narcotics. The girl in check in did not know what she was doing kept chit chatting with her co worker, the medical assistant was joking as if he knew me and with no respect the dr took less than 10 minutes with me and i was a new patient denied anything i suggested made faces of dislike and kept grunting as it bothered him to do his job. at the check out the girl was very serious no charisma whatsoever. I will not go back to that office again , dirty small and rude
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramon R Alba - Posted on November 8th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramon R Alba - Posted on January 19th, 2010
I WAS REFERRED TO DR. ALBA BY MY INSURANCE AND MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS GREAT! BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY. I CALLED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND THE LADY ON THE PHONE WAS SUPER NICE, AND VERY HELPFUL WITH WHAT I HAD TO DO TO MAKE MY VISIT GO SMOOTH.MY VISIT WAS ALSO A DELIGHT, THE LADIES IN THE FRONT WERE VERY FRIENDLY, POLITE AND A PLEASURE TO TALK TO.I WILL DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND DR.ALBA'S OFFICE!
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2012, 2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
47 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Ramon R Alba accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ramon R Alba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.