Dr. Ramon L Caballero Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ramon L Caballero?

Dr. Ramon Caballero

He is an excellent physician!!

1st visit

My Husband was recently treated by Dr. Caballero and I was highly impressed with his bedside manners. He explained everything in layman terms so that my husband could understand. He went above the call and gave us his cell phone number to call if anything changed between the visit and the surgical date. He was friendly, not in hurry to move to the next patient, pleasant and easy to talk to and made us feel like we were talking to a friend. His bedside manners are impeccable and refreshing for this area. As a health care professional I was very impressed with Dr. Caballero and recommend him with the highest regards

I have been a patient of Dr Caballero for 8 years off and on. He has removed my kidney and saved my life as well as kidney stones. I don't have any thing bad to say about him. He gets busy and gets behind schedule but that i because he has emergency surgeries sometimes. Overall I think he is a good doctor who cares.

F

Ask Questions get second opinion

I am writing this review as a patients family member. My family is very medically informed. This Dr. put my family member on medication that was a contradiction to another medication. This medication mix could have instantly caused the death of my family member. The Pharmacy questioned it my family member questioned it and the response was that this Dr. knew what he was doing. Obviously he didn't because a cardiologist said he could have caused the death of my family member by mixing those drugs and another doctor. has set himself up for a malpractice suit. This "mistake" could have taken the life of my family member it was a very uncalled for mistake and I believe anyone who sees this doctor. needs to be very involved in their care. Especially if you have other health issues, especially cardiology issues. Please, please if you decide to go ahead and have this doctor. please watch everything and ask questions and get second opinions. If it wasn't for the grace of God my family member would be dead today.

Dr C is a wonderful, kind, brilliant Uro

Dr Caballero is a great doctor who has successfully removed several kidney stones from me in the past year. Had minimal pain and no complications. Great friendly staff and bedside manner. Cares about his patients and and is an all around good person. I would trust him with my life and would reccomend him to anyone needing a good Uro.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Caballero is the best urologist/surgeon ever! Not only is he the greatest his staff is so considerate of their patients as well as him. Thank you Dr. Cabby for all you have done for me and my family members that also see you as patients!

BLACKMAILER FOR SERVICES

I HAD KIDNEY STONES AND I AM 55 YEARS OLD MALE. AFTER SURGERY I HAD AN APPOINTMENT AT THE OFFICE. I MADE THE APPOINTMENT ON TIME AND WAS TOLD IT WAS GONNA BE 150 WITH EITHER INSURANCE OR CASH BEFORE THE DR. WOULD SEE ME. SO THIS MEANS I HAVE A STINT IN ME. I WANT IT OUT BECAUSE IT HURTS. SO I DID NOT AT THAT MOMENT HAVE INSURANCE OR 150 CASH. SO NOW 1 1/2 MONTS SINCE AND I STILL HAVE THE STINT IN ME AND MAN IT HURTS. I FOUND THAT THE BUSINESS SIDE OF THIS DR. SUCKS AND NEEDS NEW STAFF. I HAVE COMPLAINED TO GEORGETOWN HOSPITOL ABOUT HIS TACTICS AND THEY AGREED- THAT IS NO WAY TO DO SOMEONE WHO IS DOWN. IF I COULD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE REMOVE THIS I WOULD BUT NO ONE WANTS TO DO IT. WHAY WOULD U DO?

Best Doctor

He took care of our child several years ago, he had a hydroseal rupture. We got a appt the same day we called and was taking straight in. Our child ran a high fever that night and he stayed with us in Uk hospital in the er til they released him, we went to Georgetown Hospital the next morning and he did surgery on him and fixed the problem and let him go home. I couldnt ask for a better dr. for my kids. He is excellent.

Excellent urologist

Very comprehensive evaluation. Diagnosed my pituitary tumor when others had failed for six years for evaluating of my low testosterone. He saved my life

Pack your lunch

We waited an hour and a half to be seen. Excuse was that be had been rear ended the day before. From what we have been told he is accident prone for reasons. That long of a wait is uncalled for! A patients time is just as valuable as the docs.

Great doctor

Dr. Cabby is the best doc. that I have ever had. He helps in every manner that he can and is fast at getting things done and knows what he is talking about.

Dr. Ramon L Caballero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.