4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ramon Castello?

Great doctor

Knowledgeable, great bed manners, gives a lot of attention to patients

An excellent Doctor

Thank you, Dr Castello for seeing me and diagnosing my cardiac situation. Your prescribed actions and medications have resulted in my control of the problems I was having. Your advice and observation of my diabetic situation and your referral to Dr Cleland resulted in a visit with Dr Cleland and a review of the diabetes onset. I am happy to report that I have had no further cardiac issues, and my A1c is 6.5. All is well. Thank you again for your help with my medical concerns.

Wonderful office and caring!!!

Superior Heart Doctor

Dr. Castello is the most knowledgeable, patient, kind and attentive medical professional I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He is calm, thoughtful and engaging, and listens to all my concerns, devoting plenty of time to be sure my questions are answered. He is truly invested in making sure all steps are taken to maximize the heart health of his patients. He also has a dedicated, friendly and highly competent staff and all of the staff are sincere, kind and very knowledgable. The office is calm, pleasant and relaxed, a perfect setting for heart patients. I recommend him to everyone I can.

This Doc Loves His Patients

This man saved my life five years ago. He listens,takes his time, and is a smart doctor.Wait time can be long, but he's meticulous.He's well worth the wait.

Highly Recommended!!

This is the only cardiologist I would recommend in Jacksonville and the surrounding area. He is competent, good bedside manner, and he listens to your concerns . He genuinely cares about his patients and will follow up with whatever procedure is best to produce overall increased positive health results. He is not afraid to recommend someone else who has a specialty such as ablation, sleep apnea, or other tests. I highly recommend Dr Costello to anyone who has cardiac concerns. He is the absolute best!!

A heart doctor to be trusted

Tested for a specific problem..offereded advice, treatment, and a natural medication..excellent and experienced doctor.

Very good bedside manner...made me feel extremely at ease and taken care of during a procedure done at St.Luke's Hospital under partial sedation when I was quite nervous.

Dr. Ramon Castello is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.