Dr. Ramon E Rivera Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ramon E Rivera?

Been seeing dr. Rivera for over a year. Never returns calls, Office staff is not helpful

Lousy follow through

Had high hopes after initial visit but following up has proved difficult. Office staff is extremely rude. I understand he's an expert in his field and has showed me things other drs either ignored to tell me or did not see. I'm glad I got to see him based on that but I just wish the relationship with his patients was better.

Lousy follow through

DR. RIVERA WAS RECOMMENDED TO ME BY MY DOCTOR. I WAS VERY SCEPTICAL ABOUT GOING OVER 100 MILES TO SEE A DOCTOR I WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE RIDE. DR. RIVERA WAS SO DETAILED IN EXPLAINING TO MY FAMILY MY PROBLEMS. I FEEL 100% MUCH BETTER. I HAVE A FOLLOW UP SOON AND I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT SEEING HIM AGAIN. I FEEL LIKE I AM IN EXCELLENT HANDS WITH THIS DR. RIVERA.

Dr. Rivera is a blessing for his expertise

Dr. Rivera was highly recommended for his expertise in dealing with the pancreas. I was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis in January. As Dr. Rivera was highly recommended I went for an office visit. My husband and I felt very confident in him as he took his time explaining different possibilities. He performed an ERCP and found a blockage in which he inserted a stent. He was very courteous and informative in explaining the procedure. Thank God I am feeling so much better and would highly recommend Dr. Rivera. He was a true blessing to me. His staff is very courteous as well. I can`t thank him enough for making me well.

Expert Doctor

Dr. Rivera is a wonderful doctor. During my hospital stay I was sent to N.O. from B.R. to see him. He is an expert in his field and I would not trust anyone else to work with my pancreas. I am truly thankful to him, and cannot ask for a better doctor!

Expert in his area!