Dr. Ramon F Fakhoury Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ramon F Fakhoury?

We love Dr. Fakhoury. My son was having trouble breathing at night and my family doctor, that I have had since I was born, told me nothing was wrong with him so I decided I needed a second opinion. Dr. Fakhoury knew something was not right , immediately after he looked in his throat. He listened to what I had to say and didn't just brush me off. I love that he cared about what I had to say and helped us in one visit with what I had been fighting my original doctor over for 6 months.

Amazing

5 stars across the board, what else needs to be said.

Great Caring Dr.

Great caring Dr. . Dr. Fakhoury takes time to address all of your concerns, doesn't just do a quick check and you are out. He really spends time and cares about your health. One of the very rate Dr's I have ever seen than focuses on quality than quantity. His office staff is awesome too.

Great Dr. & Staff

Great Dr. Takes time to address your concerns and explains his results thoroughly. Friendly staff.

Best doctor ever!

Great Doctor, and staff explains treatment being done, so it is understood

Absolutely an amazing doctor. He treats my entire family - 3 generations. So kind and knowledgable. He saved my mothers life after an unrelated post surgical infection.

Do not pass up on choosing this doctor - He was my doctor in his residency in Columbus, OH and care, compassion and manner is his first concern for him. He found my Heart issue and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm and provided care before, during and after referring me to specialist. Wish Doc was back in Ohio. Norco, CA you have a champion on your side with Dr. Fakhoury.

Dr. Fakhoury - Great Doctor

He really takes time to care for his patients.

Don't trust the media, trust the patient reviews.

My entire family sees Dr. Fakhoury and he is the BEST. His bedside manor, time with patients, knowledge of medicine, extensiveness in covering you, ect, are all right on. The ease of getting an appointment is amazing. His office staff is the BEST. We couldn't recommend Dr. Fakhoury and his office enough.

My family first met Dr. Fakhoury in the Rancho Cucamonga office and have continued to see him. I am so thankful for having such great doctors - his brother, as well. He is such a caring doctor and I, personally, have never had anything negative to say about him. There have been times when we have gone in as a walk in, where he has not even been in the office. His staff has made a phone call to him and he has come down to treat us in a matter of ten minutes. He is very dedicated to his work and we couldn't ask for a better doctor. We wish him well and are positive he will overcome this.

Dr Fakhoury, is the best MD I have ever had, he really care about my health and was eager to refer me to specialist when he was unable to treat me himself, which is uncommon for a HMO doctor, which implied he really cared about my health. I still am unable to "wrap my mind around recent charges".....