Dr. Ramon E Ferrand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramon E Ferrand?

excellent doctor humanitari

Please do NOT go to this doctor!

I moved and chose this doctor in Brentwood, what a mistake! First off he calls you into the room with your child has you sit while he gets onto a computer and makes you wait about 30 min while hes typing on the computer(very awkward and strange) no converstaion, nothing, complete silence. Then whens he done doing whatever it was he was doing, he checks the baby with such a careless attitude, like he doesnt want to be there. He was handling by son and let his head drop on the table and said, oh your fine. I left at that point!.He doesnt make eye contact when Im speaking to him and is very dismissive. He is not thorough when he examines and Im am switching doctors tomorrow!The medical Assistant, you know the one trained to take blood? Told me before even trying, after me waiting an hour to get blood taken from my son.."Sorry I dont think I can do it go to the lab" I was furious. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR unless you like waiting over an hour and getting poor healthcare!

Type 2 Diabetes