Dr. Ramon Garza Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ramon Garza?

Posted on December 12th, 2016

3 hour wait time! He likes to talk too much!

Highly recommend Dr Garza

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I recently was sent to Dr Garza by a good friend of mine. I would definitely recommend Dr Garza to my family and friends. I called the office and tried to get an appointment that same day as I was not feeling well for days now. The new patient coordinator was extremely helpful and I was given an appointment the very next day. The staff was very helpful and wow Dr Garza was very knowledgeable and helpful. I have not felt this well in years I just would have wished I would have come see him sooner. The staff was very friendly and today I have had 2 very good visits

Find someone else

Posted on July 27th, 2016

I thought going to his other location might make a difference. Nope. Waited an hour just to get to the second waiting area. Some doctors are worth the wait... not this one. I left. This was their fourth chance. Employees at both locations are also very unfriendly and rude.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Very thorough

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I went to see this doctor, he did not even read any of my prior doctors notes and Had no idea why I was there . He argued with me so I never went back

awesome doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Garza by my PCP. I would definetly recommend Dr. Garza to friends and families. The staff was very pleasant and hardworking. I waited like 30 minutes to be seen but it was all worth the wait and time. Dr. Garza took the time to speak with me and answered all my questions and concern. The wait was not an longer than what i usually wait to see other doctors and well worth it.

Get a different doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

I had to wait 90 or more minutes past appt time each time. Doctor spends a few minutes but doesn't even listen. Did my own research and asked him to tack on a an extra test to blood work he was already ordering g. His response was "no, I order what I think is best" still no resolution to my problem. Sending him a bill for my time.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

get ready to spend two to three hours at his office. Incredibly slow!

Very happy patient

Posted on October 10th, 2014

I went to Dr. Garza 3 years ago because my PCP sent me for my poor diabetic control. I was feeling better and my levels were very well controlled just one went about seeing Dr. Garza. I would Always continue to see Dr. Garza and love his new staff. At times you may need to wait but I don't mind very wells worth.

GOOD DOCTOR

Posted on July 21st, 2014

My son was recently referred to Dr. Garza by his primary care physician. My primary care physician called Dr. Garza's office and the staff worked very hard to get me in the same day. I was very pleased with Dr. Garza and his staff. The office was very clean and pleasant. Dr. Garza was very good and took a lot of time to explain to me and my husband our son's condition, etc. I would definitely recommend Dr. Garza and his staff. Dr. Garza thank you for your patience.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I was recently a new patient to this pratice. My experice from the time I called the office until the end of my visit was remarkable. The staff works very hard and is very courteous. The front office person was very polite and professional. I waited no longer to see this specializes that I have in other offices but the wait was more than worth it. Dr. Garza took the time to explain my disease and patiently listen and answered all my questions. Very happy patient. I would recommend Dr. Garza to friends and family any day.

I had high hopes

Posted on January 4th, 2014

I went to Ramon because he was recommended by a really good friend. I only gave him this many chances because I really love my friend and her family, The first time I went I waited 3 hours. He saw me for 5 minutes. Looked at my hands and then ordered blood work, I was then scheduled to come back. I had a full day of appointments. I figured that an "early" first appointment time would be good and 2 hours between appointments would be enough. I was mistaken. I made it into the exam room and waited 20 minutes. I had to leave for my other appointment. I was assured that I was "next" but I hear that often from the poor staff trying to cover for him. The staff works REALLY hard and is courteous. It is kind of a joke with them about Ramon's laziness and slowness, I will not use Dr. to describe him due to the fact that he does not care about the patients as a whole. It is obvious that he is a bottom-line person. If he cared and respected his patients in providing his service, then he would be more respectful of patient's time. I am not looking for a "wow" guy, I am looking for a punctual and accurate person. That is all. I expect to wait for 45 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes. That is normal to me. 3 hours is ridiculous. He is, after all, providing a service. A service. Would you expect any other appointment to go this poorly? Car tune-up, restaurant, bank meeting, insurance, any other you can think of. If you don't care about your time, then go ahead and schedule. He might be a good doctor, but I cannot wait that long and destroy my entire day for a first thing appointment.