Dr. Ramon Isales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramon Isales?

best doctor I know

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I love Dr. Isales as a doctor he is the best I know. But wait time is really bad and his staff/wife are very rude and not careing at all! He is moving now to Okkachobee Florida, I believe and his staff never infomed anyone. I had to hear it word by mouth in my town. Then when I called it was true,only to find out two days before his close date! I asked for my childeren's files only to be put on a waiting list to get them! They said they would call me. But his staff never called back before if my kids were sick and I when trying to make a app. so how can I believe they'll call for this! Not only did they not tell anyone about the move but my child has a life threating disorder and I feel I should of been informed about this a long time ago! Now we only have one doctor in town take people and I cant even get ahold of them done to all the people trying to get in at the last min. Because there only taking so many people! So looks like I might have to be going 120 miles to see the next doctor up the road for my childeren, because they couldnt let us know in a timely manner! Its sad because I would love to be leaving him a great review. But do to his staff and wife I have to leave this one. But like I said he's a great Doctor, he should get a great staff to go with it so then he'll be getting wonderful reviews!

BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN KEY WEST

Posted on May 19th, 2011

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE BEST! AT LEAST I KNOW MY CHILDREN ARE GETTING THE BEST CARE IN TOWN! THE NEXT STEP IS TO DRIVE TO MIAMI! FROM AN RN WITH 15 YRS EXPERIENCE

Posted on January 26th, 2011

can't speak english very well

Best Child Doc in town

Posted on March 11th, 2010

Dr Isales truly cares and he knows his stuff.

May have to wait but who cares he is the best in town!

Posted on March 8th, 2010

He seems to really care. Replied when paged right away with an off hour question.

he is a very good doctor the only problem is the waiting

Posted on July 30th, 2009

the only problem we had was the waiting for so long to be seen. but i guess considering the fact that it was key west which is so small and has limited doctors, i had to understand that he had alot of patients.

Posted on July 17th, 2009

Ill be there in the waiting room with NO ONE else there and stll wait over an hour to get seen.

Posted on September 21st, 2017