3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ramon L Sanchez?

Best dermatologist!

I see the dermatologist a lot, having misspent my youth on the beach. When my dermatologist moved I had to find a new one and was not happy about it. I initally went to Dr. Sanchez because he is close. I LOVE Dr. Sanchez! He has the best bedside manner, is calm, polite, so nice. His staff is wonderful. I can get appts. quickly, just made one as a matter of fact, easy to reach them on the phone, he explains things well. And a bonus it's close to home.

Waste of Time

Not a helpful or caring doctor. Did not take the time to examine all of my skin or acknowledge my previous diagnoses. Instead, he said that it was "probably dermatitis" and that it was impossible that I had Ehler's Danlos Syndrome (which I was previously diagnosed with). He didn't really spend time with me, or answer many questions. And could not tell me why I had cuts on my hands, mouth and genitals. Instead he shrugged and said "we'll just say it's Eczema". I pay medical insurance, which paid this guy, for nothing. I am unsatisfied, and I would never see him again.

Dr. Ramon L Sanchez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Taos, NM.