Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramon Legarda
Dr. Ramon Legarda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronxville, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Legarda is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital, St. John's Riverside Hospital and NY Westchester Square Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramon Legarda has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ramon Legarda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronxville, NY.