Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramon M Castillo MD
Dr. Ramon M Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL, with another office in Lake Zurich, IL. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramon M Castillo has 2 locations
1502 Elmhurst Rd
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
350 Surryse Rd Ste 110
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Book Online Now
Dr. Ramon M Castillo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ramon M Castillo has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Do No See This Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramon M Castillo - Posted on June 8th, 2015
The Doctor was to examine my hand for a work related injury. He was in and out of the room so quickly, I asked to speak to him again regarding questions I had. He stormed into the room and went on a tirade for several minutes about how busy he was, pointing out how many patients, and when I attempted to calm him down, he told me, "No, now I'm p!ssed." I voiced my concerns to the x-ray technician who was very sympathetic. I also work in healthcare and his behavior was inappropriate, across the line, and absolutely unprofessional. As my injury was work related I am required to follow-up at the same facility; however, I will under no circumstances be seeing Dr. Castillo.
Makati Medical Center
Dr. Ramon M Castillo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ramon M Castillo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.