Dr. Ramon Marquez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramon Marquez?

I have seen him for awhile, it seems every time I have a session he's constantly looking at the time. I really don't feel like he cares, we seem to be a bother to him. He's asks about family we've had repeatedly given names, relationships. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, real quick to give meds. He needs to go back to school and learn more about listening to his patients and hearing what they have to say. I believe that's why he's getting paid for by insurance and out-of-pocket. But his secretary is very professional, polite, courteous. He should take some lessons from her.

The best

Great Dr and give you time and listen

Dr. Marquez

I like Dr. Marquez he nice and cool guy he doesn't act like a doctor he act like your friend in less things are worse then he becomes serous and take good care of his clients he great and amazing been with this Dr since 2007 he is great

Dr. Marquez is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. He listens well, is knowledgeable and asks pertinent questions. His personality is friendly and outgoing and really puts me at ease. I feel like I can trust him. He has been a great help to me and offers great encouragement. I couldn't recommend a better Dr.

Dr. Marquez is patient and kind. I feel safe and confident in sharing my concerns with him. He has been able to get me back on track and feeling better about myself. I cannot thank him and his staff enough for their services.

Exceptional Psychiatrist

Dr Marquez is the best doctor in his field in the area.Been seeing him for 5 years and has helped me greatly.

My experience was with this doctor in a hospital setting as I was waiting to be transferred to a hospital with a psychiatric unit but couldn't until my health was stabilized after an overdose... he was very distant, asked stupid questions, acted like he didn't want to be there and I was taking up his time and has absolutely no bedside abilities....I would never recommend him...I can't imagine trying to talk to this man on an ongoing basis....my regular psychiatrist beats this man's abilities 100 times over...

I would say he i the best

very very good dr

He's what you are looking for...

A very refreshing experience...very down to earth personality and extremely knowledgable.He really is the best in the area!