Dr. Ramon O Martinez Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Ramon O Martinez?

Medico Pediatra

Excelente Profesional y colega...lo conozco desde hace 43 años

Offended patient

Dr. Martinez is extremely rude and arrogant. I have seen him on two occasions and am in the process of finding a new doctor. He has made me wait to be seen on both occasions and when he finally calls me he walks way ahead of me and never looks back to see if I am even there. When we have sat in his office to review my case he is lost and does not remember what was discussed on the previous visit. He stares at his computer the entire time giving little interest to my comments. He argues with me on how I feel and makes me feel like a drug addict. On both visits he appears to be in the worst of moods and makes me feel like I am a nuisance. This doctor is beyond rude. The staff is unprofessional and very difficult to deal with. They do not return calls and are argumentative as well. Don't waste your time visiting this doctor or this location.

This office is extremely rude. They messed up my scheduled appointments on several occasions. The doctor and nurse practitioner never returned my phone calls although they said they would. They didn't spend time during my appointment and treated me as though I was an uneducated drug addict. I am new to the area and found this office based on reviews I read online. I don't want anyone to go through the same experience I went through.