Dr. Ramon C Pascua Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ramon C Pascua?

Disturbing office

Horrible experience. Myla is rude and disrespectful. The office is all about money. Their staff is always changing.

He is a really good doctor and has helped me and my family so much . I wonder how he deals with all those RUDE patients when I was there last time a patient was been rude at the stuff for no reason.

The manager is very helpful. She always go an extra mile just to help you and you'll always get a quick response from her. I have been a patient for this office for more than 10 years. I never had any issues at all ever since i was a patient here.

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Ramon for several years now. After 2 knee surgeries, by orthopedic drs and constant pain, he has helped me avoid another knee surgery and walk with no pain. He is also excellent with hormone imbalance. I would, and have recommended him to many people.

Didn't take much time to listen to me. Seemed like he wanted to get in and out so quickly I hardly had time to explain what was going on. Forgetful. After only a couple months of him being my primary care doctor I changed to someone else to receive better care.

Doctor is caring, compassionate and really listens to your concerns

dr pascua answers all related questions i called his cellphone at 10pm one time and he answered.he is accommodating and listens to patients opinion.my only problem is that i need to drive 40minutes to reach his office

A Caring Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Pascua ever since he started practicing here in Arizona. He is a very caring Doctor and his office staff has always been very friendly. I never have a problem making an appointment and he is always able to see me on time. I recommend all my friends and family to him and so far everyone has had a positive experience with him. God Bless You Dr. Pascua

A GREAT family doctor

I stopped going to Dr. Pascua because I live near Prescott and couldn't afford the gas after getting laid off. I'm going back because nobody near me comes even close to measuring up to this man. He doesn't just treat me as a patient, he makes me feel like a friend. Has a great support staff.

Best In The West

Great Doctor,Great Staff, Never have to wait more than 10 min in waiting room,

Dr. Ramon C Pascua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.