Awful Rude and Condescending

He is so awful and rude to nurses in the hospital. I heard him berate my mother’s nurse for things beyond her control because he was upset with another doctor. He has zero respect for any female healthcare providers and is a disgusting person.

MRSA

I went for a simple procedure and ended up w 5 surgeries and 6 wks in hospital and 4 in bed resting e wound specialist. No even once Dr ck on me for post op. He just disappear on me.

Disappointed

I scheduled a consultation with this physician based on reviews. I was asked by a very pleasant P.A. if I would mind seeing her. Normally I do not mind at all but as this was my first visit I wanted to see him first. He came in looking very annoyed and was remained so while speaking with him. He rushed through my consult with no regard or respect for my questions. The front office staff was very pleasant as was the P.A. (whom I only met briefly). The back office staff was standoffish. I also found this particular back office rather unclean including the bathroom which made me think twice about having 2 procedures done here. I cancelled my follow up appointments.

Great Urologist.

I have been going to Dr. Perez for the past two years. My issue was embarrassing but the Doctor and his nurse Susie put me right at ease. They have both delivered excellent care. I know that my health is a priority to them and I am not just a chart number.

They make it easy peasy.

Amazing Urologist

He has been my urologist for 10 years for kidney stones. If I call with a problem the staff gets me in the same day. He is very knowledgeable and his bedside manner is fantastic.

I have been a patient of Br. Perez for over 5 years. I have never found him to anything other than a pleasant doctor who answers my questions sometimes before I ask them. He is very efficient and has a pleasant personality and easy to get along with. His staff is also pleasant. Never have to wait over 10-15 minutes which is fast compared to some of the doctors I have to deal with. He is TOPS in my vocabulary!!!

Very caring nd compassinate physician. Very competent and professional in his field of expertise.

Dr. Ramon A Perez-Marrero is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.