Dr. Ramon R Pineda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramon R Pineda?

worst office ever

The equipment is outdated, he was very absent minded, never know what time they are open. Needed blood work results and they never called to let me know they came in, then wanted us to go in to review them and have to pay again. When we transferred to a new doctor they did not send over my daughter files until the new doctor and I had to ask them over and over for them.

Amazing Doctor!!! He is with from the moment you arrive till you leave. Talks with you and explains everything. If you need to give him a call after hours for questions he is there. There are no doctors like him anymore and I'm glad he's around for my babies.

Great experience all around.

Simply, the best!

Dr. Pineda is knowledgeable, thorough and courteous. He's the best pediatrician we've been to.

Just like Doctors used to be

Doctor Pineda is a doctor who cares about the health of your baby and what is best for the baby. He does not prescribe unnecessary medication. He explain things to you and takes his time. He is a pro breast feeding doctor, which is not easy to find. It was a relief to find a doctor that not in a hurry for the next patient and does not give you 5 minutes like other doctors. I felt like my baby was important not just one more for the business.

Part of my Family!!!

Excellent doctor and human been,he cares for hes litle patients, its a perfect example of somebody who really love what he does. I don't take my daughters to any emergency room because he is always available to see them. Also my kids feel comfortable around him and really love him.

EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL!

We have been visiting dr Pineda since 2002, i live in longwood, his office is 1 hour from my house, but still the commute is worthy. Very clever, he is simple, and his explanations r easy to understand, he takes about 15 minutes or more if needed to address all my concerns, that explain why people have to wait long in his office.