Dr. Ramon E Pino Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ramon E Pino?

Idiot

Do not go to him !!!!!

I like Dr. Pino. He was the first one to diagnose me with what was really wrong with me. As soon as I was treated appropriately for what was really wrong with me, my whole life turned around. I went from almost being fired to being promoted to supervisor because I was on the right medication and Dr. Pino was treating me for what the problem really was and all of the problem not just some of it. I was put on thyroid medication which turned things around 100 percent. It was not just depression as was always diagnosed, It was depression with hypothyroid and it was cyclic depression. Anyway, Dr Pino changed my life.

Dr. Ramon E Pino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.