Dr. Ramon G Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramon G Rodriguez?

patient

I advise all my friends to never go to him. He does not listen to what you say and really does nothing for me except refill my prescriptions. All he does is send you out other Doctors and does not really help me at all. He is very unconcerned and inconsiderate. I am looking for another Doctor. Most of his staff are pretty much the same way.

I find the staff to be quite courteous. They try very hard to accommodate my appointment needs. Dr, Ray is a kind, concerned, educated man who is committed to positive patient outcomes. I perceive him to be a kind and concerned healer, and his quiet manner should not be equated with lack of caring or knowledge.

patient

Discontinued my zolpidem cold turkey and had very bad withdrawal so far. Waiting to see if it continues. Very bad bedside manner

Dr. Ramon G Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brawley, CA.