Dr. Ramon Saavedra Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ramon Saavedra?

Exceptional Dr

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Dr Saavedra has been the most thorough Dr I have ever meet. I have been seeing him since 2010 and got my thyroid issues under control. I started feeling really sick in 2012 and he got me off wheat, I thought he was crazy but all my symptoms cleared up after a week. He does recommend a lot of supplements but you don't HAVE to take them. He does a lot of blood work to get a better picture of your overall health and does his Tx accordingly. You do have a long wait time if you are just a walk in but if you schedule your appt in the AM then you shouldn't have much wait time, he does take his time with every Pt which I appreciate because I don't feel rushed and it really does feel like he cares. His staff has always been great and very nice to me. I moved to CA and I still go to him because he is an amazing Dr!!!

A doctor that listens

Posted on March 4th, 2015

It takes a long time to see this doctor. But, the reason is because he is very good. He listens to his patients and that is getting to be a rare trait among doctors.

4 Hour Wait Time is the Norm

Posted on November 24th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Saavedra for almost 7 months, he is a pretty nice physician. I've never taken so many pills before in my life. He refuses me each time I ask him about a mamogram, and had me go to the hospital for an ultra sound instead. When that came back showing abnormalities and large nodes, he sent me to Mountain View for a biopsy. Thank God that I asked for copies, because when I got there Dr. S's staff hadn't sent them anything. Anyways, to be honest, if you make an appointment, get ready, because you are going to be there for at least 4 hours if not more. The staff is unfriendly. I am seriously considering going to someone else. I'm just so tired of all the pills.

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Dr. Saavedra is an exceptional doctor.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Saavedra is the only doctor who has helped me with my thyroid and weight problems. He is thorough in his diagnosis and takes time to explain things.

Posted on December 6th, 2017