Dr. Ramon Urdaneta Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ramon Urdaneta?

A complete no-show - then found out he'd left the practice

Posted on April 12th, 2014

This is not so much an indictment of Dr. Urdaneta as it is about the practice he recently left - called Florida Diabetes & Endocrine Center. ( Grand name - pedestrian practice... ) I had an appointment scheduled for 2 months and was called the day of my appointment to be told that Dr. Urdaneta wouldn't be in that day. I re-scheduled for the following week. Then 2 days before that appointment the office "staff" ( this individual should be in the wonderful world of fast food ... ) called me to tell me that Dr. Urdaneta had separated from the practice and that they would call me back to schedule me with another endocrinologist. Meanwhile, my lab results had already been sent to this practice. It has now been a week and not only has no one called me back but I have not been able to get a "live" person on the phone - only the devil known as voicemail. I'm 'bout ready to storm into this office and demand my lab results so that I can make an appointment with a professional instead of these bozos. Two BIG thumbs down as Roger Ebert would say!

He has had better times...

Posted on May 9th, 2013

He is always in a rush. Horrible bedside manners, doesn't spend enough time with the patient, interrupts patient, doesn't care about patient's diabetes related problems. Eager to write a new prescription and move on to the next patient. No compassion anymore...not the way I used to know him...unfortunately. I know he is a good guy, but something/someone seems to be pushing him that he sees as many patients as possible. Could it be possible that FH is more interested in paying for that new highly modern equipped Diabetes and Endocrine Center...? Not on my health. I am out of there...

I see nothing has change

Posted on March 12th, 2013

I remember when I 1st meet this Doctor he was rude and this was back in 2003. I see 8 yrs later another women felt the same way.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Posted on November 8th, 2011

horrible bedside manner. confrontational, belittling, uninterested. mocked my education and paraded like a peacock. completely uninterested in my symptoms and couldn't get his nose out of my chart. wouldn't let me finish a sentence, and when I did try to say something he cut me off rudely. When he listened to my heart, on the LEFT side of my chest, his entire hand was flat and pressing against my right breast. I have had enough physical exams to know that that is completely unnecessary--and it has never happened before. I was extremely uncomfortable. What a complete waste of time and money. He had an opinion about me before he walked into the room. He intimated that I was trying to use thyroid pills to lose weight! Never mind the rest of my symptoms that are unraveling my life. Jerk.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017