3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Couldnt beleive I was actually listening to this man !!!!!!!

I went to visit because my sons primary referred him . When he came in he shook our hands very proper. He was so weird , so abrasive and rude. He said what in the world makes you think just because your son has chest pain /SOB. Why do u assume heart problems. I answered his Dr . Said to follow up because of his symptoms and recent ER visit. He stated how he had a patient that was cracked addicted. At 16. !!!! And how did we ever come to the conclusion it's his heart. Like we were idiots , stupid parents. Omg. I thought someone was playing a joke in us. I swear I did !!!! He said u know we are not snakes and we do get dizzy / chest pains. Lol. We were there to get an alll clear for my son to play football!!!! Bad experience. And rough visit .Guess I was lucky that my child wasn't in need of him. He was so sure of himself and was more concerned on how stupid we were / my sons primary was. My sons primary is awesome !!! Basically he was top dog and we r little stupid people looking for his very conclusion on what's wrong with r son. !! My son had severe chest pain , rapid heartbeat and shortness of breath. Not really something a parent would ignore. He acted like we were scum and stupid. I will never go back to him. , very disappointed. Then as I am home I read my sons B/p was 170/94. He's 14. That's normal !!!!!. This is crazy. Please see another Dr if u can. !!!!! Good luck and best wishes !!!

Asthma

Dr. Ramon L Vogel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.