Have you seen Dr. Ramona I Rodriguez?

Not a good doctor!

Takes time to listen to all your needs. Makes every effort to get back to you when you call with questions.

Fabulous experience

I loved her personal attention and she let me know all the different options for me. She was very pro active with my health care needs, with a non judgemental approach

i love this Doctor

Dr Rodriguez is probably one of the best Internal med. doctors I have ever had. She is thorough and listens. She takes time with you and helps you through what's going on. I was in a car accident and she got me the help I need both physically and mentally when I just couldn't deal with it anymore. I would tell anyone to make this doctor you internalist . She has also been a doctor who has stuck around its such a relief to go to fort carson knowing im going to see someone who knows my history.

Dr. Ramona I Rodriguez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Parker, CO.

Dr. Ramona I Rodriguez Is this you?