Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ramoncito E Aquitania
Ramoncito E Aquitania is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He speaks English.
6699 Alvarado Rd Ste 2301
San Diego, CA 92120
Book Online Now
Ramoncito E Aquitania has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Aquitania always goes that extra step
Self-verified patient of Ramoncito E Aquitania - Posted on May 7th, 2015
He covers it all
Self-verified patient of Ramoncito E Aquitania - Posted on March 3rd, 2013
I came with a boatload of problems to the visit, but this doctor methodically listened and addressed them and focused on my main complaint, dizzy spellls. He found that my spells were related to a low-functioning adrenal gland! My general doc didn't even think of that. Definitely recommend Dr. A., who thinks outside his specialty.
Unprofessional staff and rude Dr.
Self-verified patient of Ramoncito E Aquitania - Posted on October 4th, 2012
If you are requesting materials, this office will not follow-up to make sure you are receiving the proper care. The doctor is rude and lacks common courtesy! The doctor even had the nerve to tell me that " this is just the way we do things.....if you do not like it, find care elsewhere!" I filed a grievence with my insurance company for the lack of care that was given to me-from this doctors.
Happy with care!
Self-verified patient of Ramoncito E Aquitania - Posted on April 17th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr.Aquitania's for about 4 years. He has always tried to find different ways to help me cope with my problem. Before I leave my appt, he always writes down what we are trying and when I am to "call back", basically a "to do list". I really appreciate this, since sometimes when you leave it can be overwhelming & you can forget what was said. Also, he has given me samples to try so that I am not wasting money on a full prescription to see if the medication works. As far as the office goes, usually they call back the same day if I don't call too late.
Ramoncito E Aquitania Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Ramoncito E Aquitania is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.