Dr. Ramotsumi M Makhene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramotsumi M Makhene?

I saw Dr. Makhene in his Farmington Hills office for the first time on last week. I have been suffering and dealing with alot of pain in my hand for months. The hand surgeon I usually see here in Flint actually referred me to Dr. Makhene because he does the specialty surgery that he thought I might need. Dr. Makhene was very personable, attentive, he described the surgery in detail and even drew me a picture of what he was going to do. Interesting thing is that he didn't even know that I am a visual person and I need to see things to fully understand them. He didn't leave the room until every question I had was answered to my satisfaction. Even though he has my recent MRI report, he wanted to have fresh X-Ray images of not only my hand/wrist in question but also my other one for comparison purposes. This not only solidified what the MRI report showed but it also showed something additional that was going on as a result of my original diagnosis. Next step is surgery and I feel very confident in his skill and absolutely love his bedside manner.

A savior

This dr gave me info about my handsthat I'd never heard before and informed me about about another medication to help me with my hand issues.I think I'm gonna like this dr.

Great Doctor

I am a current patient of Dr. Marlene at the Mack location for DMC. I look forwArd to going to my visits..Dr. Marlene is very tuned into his patients and he listens!!! In stead of providing his feedback during the consultation he continues to engage the patient and offer advice heard toward the ease of the patient and he continues to show that he cares...He has a peaceful demeanor and never makes you feel that your concern is unimportant to him. He gives his undivided attention once he. Enters your treatment room......Should I stumbled upon another broken finger he's the Doctor for the Job!!!

He did my carpal tunnel surgeries and I can't find the scarring. Still having pains though. The incision healed fast after the surgeries.

Dr. Ramotsumi M Makhene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.