Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramprasad Gadi
Dr. Ramprasad Gadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pottstown, PA, with another office in Phoenixville, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gadi is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital Cedar Crest Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramprasad Gadi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ramprasad Gadi has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Infectious Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Ramprasad Gadi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gadi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Kilpauk Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ramprasad Gadi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ramprasad Gadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.