Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramsay F Dass has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Dass was very rude. All of the staff at this office is unprofessional. They were not understanding and did not go out of their way to help. They were rude to my aide. Dr. Dass himself was very short with us. He does not understand how to HELP patients. he just wanted me out of his office, I will not be returning.
The doctor staff are excellent for making an appointment, very nice people. The doctor is a very understanding person. Dr. Dass listens carefully for details about my health. He is very considering about his patients. He spends enough time with me even if he is so busy. He is a very intelligent, respected person, he likes people. When ever I went to his office, he welcomed me with a smile. He even follow up after the visit to see how I am doing, I almost forget my sickness when I am there. I am so happy, proud and appreciate his services and the way he treats people.. In addition, the staff are very kind, Fayeza , Nedal, Najiba and the other medical assistant little lady, sorry I forgot her name. The doctor and the staff are amazing people. I recommend Dr. Dass for all my family, friends, and others. Thanks Dr. Dass.
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Ramsay F Dass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOak Park Medical Clinic Inc, 24601 Coolidge Hwy, Oak Park, MI
Dr. Ramsay F Dass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Park, MI.