Have you seen Dr. Ramsay S Farah?

Competent and frendly.

I think Dr. Farah is an outstanding dermatologist. He is a doctor I trust, which is rare. I would recommend him w/o hesitation. The practice does not accept any medical insurance but the bills are very reasonable. Practice staff do what needs to be done w/o any fuss.

Best skin docs in town!

I have been going to dermatologists for my acne issues for YEARS now. Dr. Ramsay is the only one who was able to cure it for me! The Farah docs are absolutely the best and their reputation speaks for itself. Why would you go anywhere else? The staff are always courteous to me. The only thing is a little bit of a wait, but it is so worth it since they actually spend time with you in the room instead of shooing you out after two minutes. Also, my mom had a skin cancer and they actually did something called Mohs? surgery. She is very thankful.

I have to say that I was very pleased with my entire encounter with this office at the Hill Medical Center. I would like to say make a remark to a review that was posted in 2009 about the office staff and how terrible they are. That is the staff at the Upstate hospital as they talked about a "teaching hospital" I have to say that Dr. Farah's private office staff is wonderful. Very kind, understanding, and helpful in any way. The office has a calm pleasant setting and i feel at ease every time I go for a visit. Dr. Ramsay Farah is a wonderful doctor along with his father and sister. I have seen all three doctors and they are all so nice. I love the "family run business" It def makes you feel "at home" Would recommend Farah Dermatology & Cosmetics to anyone with any dermatological concern.

The bad office staff, nurses trump the good in him

He is always rushing and doesn't spend enough time in the room, he cares but has a strange way of showing it. Hate the office staff even when they are pleasant the office is a bunch of no people, not yes. In other words they will fight you at any chancethey can. Altho he seems to understand your concerns, his office staff seem to complicate matters by not taking phone calls when you have questions. Have the nastiest nurse you will ever meet. She seems pleasant when you first meet her. However doesn't return calls normally unless you become a pest. For the few redeeming qualities in Dr Farah his office staff make you jump through hoops to even see him. I am trying my luck elsewhere. My patience had run out on this joke of a teaching school.puzzled why it has to be so hard

Dr. Ramsay S Farah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.