Dr. Ramsey Kilani Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ramsey Kilani?

Failed to read an obviously broken jaw.

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

Dr. Kilani was the radiologist assigned to read my scans after being admitted to the ER in 2013. I stated to the attending doctor, that in addition to uncontrolled bleeding, I felt that my oral surgeon had broken my jaw. In spite of having said this prior to going to radiology, Dr. Kilani failed to see the fact that my jaw was fractured. Being in possession of the scans from that night, my oral surgeon has confirmed that the fracture was readable, and Dr. Kilani failed to read it properly. Because of his failure to diagnose, treatment was delayed, and I will be suffering permanent quality of life changes as a result. For example, I am beginning the second year of my life on a liquid diet. Do not let this man ruin your life the way he did to me.

Great doctor, and nice guy

Posted on June 15th, 2012

I have never had such relief of my back pain! Dr. Kilani got me back on my feet and was pleasant and caring. Truly a professional.

Posted on May 23rd, 2014