Dr. Ramsis F Ghaly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramsis F Ghaly?

Spinal Stenosis

Dr Ghaly has been treating various family members for years, had spinal surgery 2011. Had wonderful results. He is an amazing Dr with an excellent bedside manner. Very detailed & hands on. Love Dr Ghal y

Dr. Ghaly the very best!

Meeting Dr Ghaly was a God sent for me. Dr. Ghaly is not only the very finest Dr. I've ever met, he is a very close friend. Dr. Ghaly feels your pain. He is there for you and your family. Dr. Ghaly keeps you fully informed and he will tell you like it is. Dr. Ghaly performed surgery on discs in my neck. The pain I had in my arm and hand was immediately gone. I have recommended Dr Ghaly to other people who have come back to me and thanked me because Dr. Ghaly corrected the problem that was causing their pain. I trust Dr. Ghaly with my life for me and my family. You can search but you will not find a better Doctor anywhere!

The BEST

Dr Ghaly performed several surgeries on my spina several years ago. He is the best with regards to ability to diagnose, treat and follow up. I would not hesitate to take anyone in my family to him. I have not seen him in years and unfortunately he has moved out of my area. I actually feel as though I have lost touch with a friend and not my doctor. You will not make a mistake by choosing him as your physician and surgeon.

My Review of Dr. Ramsis F. Ghaly

My experience with Dr, Ghaly was outstanding. He diagnosed my spinal issues in less than one minute - after being told by two other doctors that nothing was wrong. He held my hand through the entire surgical procedure (spinal fusion L4-5) and through my recovery. I am fully recovered and back at my full-time job. If not for Dr. Ghaly I would still be laying flat on my couch at home, unable to care for myself. I was blessed to be referred to such a fine surgeon.

Every now and again you come across an individual who touches you in such a way that you always think of them as special. Ramsis Ghaly is special. On a spiritual note: an empathetic soul. Practicing Medicine is an honor and he presents in that manner.

Dr Ghaly is the best doctor you could ever want.