Dr. Ramtin Kassir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramtin Kassir?

So happy!

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Next month will make a year since I had my rhinoplasty done by Dr. Kassir and overall once the cast was removed I was in love with my nose but of course it has gotten less swollen and is basically healed now. I was 18 years old and had a bump and a droopy tip which I was really insecure about and knew I wanted to fix it ever since the age of 13 so this was a big deal for me where I researched and researched doctors until I came upon Dr. Kassir. Dr. Kassir is very nice and very busy so everything is fast pace especially with Roxy the patient coordinator however during the consultation (NYC office) and every appointment after that he would sit down each time for a few minutes and talk to me and my mother and I felt very confident that I chose the right doctor. He is VERY VERY expensive so I suggest saving up now if you're thinking about going to him. The only thing that was upsetting was having to travel to New Jersey (Ridge wood) to remove packing because you have to get the packing removed the next day after surgery and the NYC office is only open certain days and we was not told until the day of surgery. Other than that my overall experience with Dr. Kassir was great and I recommend him to anyone who wants a rhinoplasty especially those who are young.

Posted on October 19th, 2017

This is the best place in Manhattan for any kind of beauty procedure, Filler, Botox ....Been there last week, and boy, office was packed but ladies in front ( Nikolja and Caitlyn ) were so friendly, attentive and pleasant. They put me in a room right after I finished "new patient forms". then Caitlyn entered in and explained everything in details. She knew exactly what I needed, how much I needed and how much are the prices for different areas. In less than 10 minutes Dr. Kassir came in, he listened thoroughly then added his opinion about what is the best for my face, did the injections and That is it! So easy, no pain, no waiting. I look AMAZING. I am so HAPPY Thanks Dr. KASSIR and STAFF.

Laser Hair Removal

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Always a great experience at Dr. Kassir's office, feeling comfortable and very pleased. It's absolutely stunning and professional. After 4 sessions of hair removal with Margaret i got the best result. She is an expert, highly trained and very nice. I recommend her to everyone!!

Dr. Kassir you are fabulous, but...

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

I will start by saying I had my Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Kassir less than two months ago, and I already love the results! It is still swollen, so I am very excited to see how it will change and continue to fit to my face over the next few months. He truly is an incredible surgeon. One word of advice – make sure to type out EXACTLY what you want and do not want changed, and bring pictures of people for reference. He sees many patients a day so it is important you are clear in what desired look you want. With that being said, I have to rate my overall experience as NOT top notch. He is such a well-respected surgeon, and I expected top notch staff as well. It is truly unfortunate that his entire team is incompetent. They were the reason I felt so utterly uneasy from start to finish – I was nervous enough to be having a procedure like this, and the added stress I am about to explain was uncanny. You choose a surgeon based on their incredible work, right? Well, Dr. Kassir’s team makes me NOT want to recommend him – it is near embarrassing to refer a friend or relative if they end up going through a similar experience as mine. The staff including Nikolija, Caitlyn and Margaret made countless scheduling errors for dates and times of my visits, including the day of my actual surgery. The extreme disorganization resulted in a lot of unnecessary stress on my end. Araskya was another staff member. She cares about one thing and one thing only: to get you to book your surgery as soon as you arrive at your consultation before you even realize how much you’re paying. I am a young individual, paying for this entirely on my own. My total for surgery was $16,500, and this included no breakdown on the price. All they did was take photos and had me sit down in the office. I was shocked. I then found out by a very good source that scheduling in New Jersey determines a lower price point, vs. New York City office. I called Araskya the following day and all she had to say to me was “There are no refunds.” I was NOT asking for a refund, I was simply asking to switch the location of my procedure! With clearly no option, I had to stick to paying the higher amount and just trust that Dr. Kassir would do a beautiful job, no matter the cost. Paula was the ONLY helpful person I dealt with – she was the reason we were able to spot all of the inaccuracies in the scheduled appointment dates and times. She was able to effectively get someone to call me back for pre-op and/or post-op information. I found it quite hard to believe that Dr. Kassir puts so much trust in Margaret taking on many roles in the office. She consistently was careless, rude, and unprofessional. She took off my splint and left 2 visible stitches on my nose! I had to go back to get those removed since they were on the outside! She had given me ZERO post-op instructions that day on top of it all. I thought I would at least get some verbal tips, if not a packet of some sort. This is a pretty serious surgery, your nose takes up your whole face... Why doesn’t his team take it seriously? I understand that they must have an overwhelming number of patients, but it is their job to keep us feeling that we are in the best of hands and well informed. Honestly, the list goes on and on with disorganization and unprofessionalism… there was so much back and forth between myself and his team that all of it nearly ruined my experience. Dr. Kassir, for the excellent surgeon that you are, you need to hire professionals. Your team did not represent you with esteem or the knowledge your patients need, and in my opinion they are a poor representation of your practice.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Posted on September 14th, 2017

I had revision rhinoplasty about a month ago with Dr. Kassir. I had my first Rhinoplasty about 10 years ago overseas and was unhappy with my results as my nose was asymmetrical and still had problems breathing even after the surgery. I am very happy with my decision to go to Dr. Kassir. The procedure was painless and I had minimal to no bruising. I am very happy with the look of my nose he kept it very natural which is what I wanted and the best part is that I can breathe again without trouble. His staff is also extremely helpful and everyone on the team is very nice and comforting.

Posted on September 2nd, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kassir and his staff has been incredible. He made me feel at ease from beginning to end. Dr. Kassir devoted his time and attention to me while thoroughly explaining every detail of my procedure before and after. I am three weeks post op and could not be happier. Anytime you undergo any surgery it can be exhaustingly nerve wracking, but you have nothing to fear with his expertise. I have and will continue to recommend him to all. He is equally genuine as he is talented. The entire team is extraordinary.

New nose new life! Rhinoplasty by Dr. Kassir

Posted on August 26th, 2017

There are seriously not enough words to describe how much I love my new nose by Dr. Kassir. His exceptional precision made my dreams come true. I showed him exactly what I wanted and he did far more than that. Dr. Kassir is truly amazing at what he does and has hands of gold. He is definitely the only person I would trust with my face. I also couldn't believe how painless the recovery was. I took tylenol for 2 days and that was it! I am so grateful and thankful I had the opportunity to work with Dr. Kassir and his wonderful, caring staff. They transformed my life and my expectations were definitely exceeded. I am currently 1 week post-op and able to go out with my friends tonight, excercise and return to my daily life-except now I am more confident and so excited! I am in love/obsessed with my new nose and 100% recommend Dr. Kassir for rhinoplasty.

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Having had two previous rhinoplasties, I was extremely hesitant to schedule my revision surgery. I first met with dr kassir almost a year before finally having surgery. He immediately made me feel comfortable, didn't rush me, and understood and listened to all my concerns. My first surgery was in 2000, and my 2008 surgery to correct it left me with a droopy tip that I was extremely self conscious about. Having small children I was nervous to undergo surgery once again but I am so happy I did. I am now 6 weeks post op and the swelling is going down everyday. I love my nose and am so happy with my decision and choosing dr kassir. Having been through not one, but two, unsuccessful surgeries I understand the hesitation and lack of trust. I wish I met Dr Kassir sooner!

Nose job

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

he is a great surgeon and he is very knowledgeable. amazing jib with my nose.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2017

My Wife had a procedure done with Dr. Kassir and she is Extremely happy and she looks great,The kassir's staff is attentive and they are very kind and polite .

Posted on August 10th, 2017

Today is my 25th birthday. I had rhinoplasty performed a week ago. My nose was never broken or drastically huge to begin with but my hobby is photography and I work as a medical assistant. I was tired of posing a certain angle for photos/videos in order to perfect the shot for my nose. (I tend to be a perfectionist.) Today was the day my nose splint/stitches were removed at Dr. Kassir's office. I remember the nurse practitioner and my boyfriend smiling in approval after she was done removing everything. "I think you're going to be really happy" she said. I hesitated for a long time before looking at the mirror I was handed. Finally, I had the courage to pick up the mirror and stare back at my reflection. All the anxiety quickly turned into pure happiness. I examined every angle of my nose and could not feel happier. The day of surgery I had shown Dr. Kassir several of my favorite photos from my phone. Angelina Jolie's nose was among the top and it's exactly as I requested. To everyone considering rhinoplasty: There is no pain. The only pain I experienced was sore throat/dry mouth (from breathing through my mouth so often.) You must have some patience after rhinoplasty. Everyone heals at their own pace. I'm a slow healer. I am just dealing with some bruising around my eyes. (Completely normal after rhino.) I will be buying a concealer to help cover this in the meantime. Was it worth it? Completely. (I wish I had a nickel for everytime I stared at my new reflection now. I never realized how much of a difference this has made for me.) Thank you to Dr. Kassir + his staff. This will be a memorable birthday for me.

Life changing

Posted on August 8th, 2017

I had hated the way my nose looked for many years, and I always wanted a rhinoplasty. My concern was finding the right doctor for me, someone I could put all my trust in. I was looking for the doctor who would get to know me on a personal level, and really take into account why I wanted a rhinoplasty. After months of research I found Dr. Kassir and I knew instantly that he was the doctor for me. From the moment I walked into Dr. Kassir's office I knew he was going to change my life. He got to know me and truly listened to why I was unhappy about my nose. Every time I walk into his office he is so warm and friendly. He made me feel comfortable right from the beginning. Now five weeks out from my rhinoplasty I am happier than ever. My nose fits me. When I tell people I had a rhinoplasty some people don't even notice, and others tell me it looks like the nose you were always meant to have. I find myself just staring at my nose, because I am truly amazed at how much this has changed my life. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I had such a fast recovery with no pain at all. I recently just took engagement pictures and every picture I couldn't believe how amazing my nose looks (and it's only five weeks after surgery). I am getting married this May and I can't even imagine how amazing it is going to look by then. Thank you Dr. Kassir for bringing out this new confident person in me. I truly am forever grateful. You are an amazing doctor who truly changed my life!