Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi MD
Dr. Massoudi specializing in minimally invasive and innovative Cosmetic, Laser and vein Surgery. He believes in delivering thorough and personalized treatments for each of his patients. “I find the source of the problem rather than masking it” - Dr. Ramtin Massoudi
Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi has 3 locations
8500 Wilshire Blvd Ste 518
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
1511 W Glenoaks Blvd
Glendale, CA 91201
16661 Ventura Blvd Ste 824
Encino, CA 91436
Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Skin Diseases
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi - Posted on February 17th, 2019
He is Great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi - Posted on February 1st, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi - Posted on March 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi - Posted on April 8th, 2015
I am a physician and i was referred to Aluna Vein Centers by one of my colleagues and I had a free vein consult, Dr. Massoudi recommended that I need a procedure but he did not accept my insurance. He spent a lot of time to explain about treatment and how I can get treatment with my insurance. After I had my laser treatment I went back and I had the rest of sclerotherapy treatments with Dr Massoudi and I have done other procedures with him since which I am very satisfied and happy. I have recommended many of my friends and family which they had amazing results as far as fillers and Botox.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi - Posted on February 4th, 2015
19 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 2000
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.