Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent

Great bedside manor, My varicose veins are gone, no more pain.

He is Great

My mom had leg ulcer for long time after Dr.Massoudi treatment not only the vein ulcer has not come back also all the varicose veins are gone.She feels great now.

check up went good

Just Perfect

I am a physician and i was referred to Aluna Vein Centers by one of my colleagues and I had a free vein consult, Dr. Massoudi recommended that I need a procedure but he did not accept my insurance. He spent a lot of time to explain about treatment and how I can get treatment with my insurance. After I had my laser treatment I went back and I had the rest of sclerotherapy treatments with Dr Massoudi and I have done other procedures with him since which I am very satisfied and happy. I have recommended many of my friends and family which they had amazing results as far as fillers and Botox.

Dr. Ramtin T Massoudi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.