Dr. Ramy Elias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramy Elias?

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Three operations, two shoulders, one trigger finger, he rocks! Extra plus: easy on the eyes!

He is the best

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Honest cares guenuinly about his patients

Do not trust this doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2017

Beware of this Doctor! Worst experience ever! I don't know how "Dr" Elias is an orthopedic. My mom had a broken foot and it has been four months and it has not healed yet. He keeps saying she should visit him every 6 weeks while her foot keeps getting worse. After taking a second opinion, turns out she need a surgery to get her foot fixed. Thank you so much "Doctor" not only my mom could have had all this done months ago, but also now it's more complicated.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Slow to order referals

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Had knee replacement and have had no problems. Trust this doctor

Surgery on wrong Leg.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

My father in law, just had knee surgery and my husband call him to know how he was doing. After a few complaints about pain on his knee and not walking properly he finally tells his son, that the doctor is going to operate his other knee because he was mistakenly operated on the wrong knee. Unfortunately we live in another state and my husband was not able to be w/him and gather info before his father, met these so called dr. Elias, I dont know whats going to be the outcome of my father in law, situation. All I know is that we're traveling to California, to meet w/ this individual. Please if some is scheduled to have surgery w/this dr. Get a second opinion. Get a different Doctor.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Since I have seen this doctor only through my hospitals workmans comp I cannot rate the ease of appt or wait time. Overall, as a surgical nurse, I was very impressed with the amount of time he devoted to me and his interest in my correct treatment options. He will be operating on my shoulder in a month, so I feel confident in his skill level

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I was very pleased with the surgery to my ankle after I broke it in 3 different planes. I followed all of Dr. Elias' directions and went to physical therapy elsewhere after the cast came off. Note that the office staff does not work for him. Although the staff could do a lot better, I am willing to put up with them so that I can get excellent medical care. (I have referred others to him and they have been happy too.) He shares the office and staff with other surgeons, who each has his/her own schedule. Sometimes the waiting room will be empty and sometimes it is standing room only. It just depends how many other doctors are in their offices at the same time. Since they are probably all surgeons, they don't use the office full-time.

Very Skilled Surgeon

Posted on June 21st, 2014

Dr. Elias did a total hip replacement for me. He gave me back my life. His surgical skills are 10+ and his surgery team is the best. I came out of recovery 100% better than when I went into surgery and NO PAIN. If you get a chance to be his patient.....run to his office. I recommend Dr. Elias highly and feel that I was really lucky to have him for my surgeon.

Time too short

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I saw Dr Elias at Talbert Medical Group. He didn't ask me what my symptoms were. He just looked at the X-RAYS of my knee and gave me a shot of cortisone. Didn't explain much. Now my knee hurts worse. His nurse says to take anti-inflammataries and ice it. I certainly did not feel listened to or really cared about here.

very professional services

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Comfortable with doctors explanation of diagnosis and. procedure he will perform on my shoulder

Worst mannered Dr & Staff!

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

The old lady who takes the history told my friend to her face that she was a LIAR and her condition could never happen to anybody her age! The doctor was soo rude he pushed and pressured my friend to do something she didnt want to do. I always thought doctors are suppose to be supportive & compassionate? Just before we left he told his nurse he NEVER wanted to see my friend again unless she was ready for surgery..."are you serious?" She has a messed up hand, back and leg. Yet this doctor put her on PNS. Lastly he has the nerve to talk trash about mt friends physical therapist on how he has done nothing for her.."really?"