Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramy A Fayad
Dr. Ramy A Fayad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with another office in Toledo, OH. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fayad is affiliated with Flower Hospital and Toledo Hospital & Toledo Children's Hospital. Dr. Fayad has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramy A Fayad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Fayad took very good care of me while in ICU and after while at Toledo Hospital; there isn't a problem with the doctor but with his staff...gave all information at appointment (meds I was taking, allergies, etc). After the appointment got a call that I needed to be on medicine (was told I never gave them the above information)--they called the pharmacy and ordered the exact medicine I can't take...The office manager hung up on me, told the pharmacist I never gave them any information, tried recalling -- they still had the attitude problem and said the medicine I need to take was called in they didn't care that I couldn't take it...sorry but I won't be keeping my next appointment...I don't appreciate not be listened to and being called a liar.
Dr. Fayad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1999
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Ramy A Fayad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ramy A Fayad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.