Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramy S Hanna has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ramy S Hanna has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Ramy S Hanna has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Ramy S Hanna is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
After my suevery didn't go as planned, he was completely rude and treated my wife and I with complete disrespect. I am ashamed of not only his performance, but the way he acted after the surgery in my prolonged hospital stay. He even yelled at the nurses when they tried to get me different pain medicine because the one I was on wasn't working. I will never recommend him, nor will I return to him.
His skills remain to be seen because the patient, my family member, isn't fully healed. On the other hand, I am well aware of his bedside manners. I just made an appointment for myself with another local orthopedist because I will never give this arrogant man, nor his practice, another red penny. He was rude and condescending and failed to provide the most basic feedback. Surprised his partners allow his behavior. For the record, I don't need a lot of handholding, but I do expect someone I am paying to treat me respectfully and provide the feedback I need. Not give a 1 star because the jury isn't in on the procedure. May be very competent, but who needs the arrogance?
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Union Memorial Hospital
Dr. Ramy S Hanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Center Of Titusville, 1855 Jess Parrish Ct, Titusville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ramy S Hanna in this video.
Dr. Ramy S Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Titusville, FL.