Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ramy M Kurdi has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ramy M Kurdi has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Ramy M Kurdi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 45
Dr. Kurdi is a kind and caring doctor who explains everything so well and always has time for any questions. I never felt rushed. I felt I was his only patient of the day. My surgery was successful and I am no longer in pain. I recommend Dr. Kurdi without any hesitation because I know he's the best orthopedic surgeon in the tri city area.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Ramy M Kurdi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRamy Kurdi Do, 4 COLUMBUS Ave Ste 160, Bay City, MI
Dr. Ramy M Kurdi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.