Dr. Ramzi M Nassar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ramzi M Nassar?

3 weeks and still no response

I have called and left messages twice, sent and email and got no response back. I went in to the office and spoke with the gal at the front desk last week. She had me fill out some paper work and told me they would get back with me in a few days. It's been another week and still no response back About my appointment. I will not be using them and I have also informed my doctor about this so they he doesn't send patients to Nassar any more.

Excellent Psychiatrist

Excellent Psychiatrist, he's such a great listener and was very straight forward. I love the fact that he's actually paying attention to everything you say and he's really engaged with you as a patient. No nurse taking notes, no clicking a computer to put in your symptoms. No wonder why he's rated very well. Very helpful, considerate physician. I'm overly excited with the fact I doing such an awesome physician.

He is a A+ on my Dr. List

Very casual friendly approach and is spot on addressing the problem. His hmm lets try this which hits the nail on the head. Even when he doesnt know he makes suggestions and who to talk to. I cannot find anything to dislike about him or his professional approach for treating me. He has earned my respect. Even if he might help I would highly recommend seeing him.

fantastic doctor. he has been my doctor for over 8 years now. he is very professional and truly caring. i would recommend him to anyone. he always works w/me and doesn.t just tell me what to do. works w/patients and tailors to their needs. compassionate. i recommend him to anyone who is in need of a doctor for any psych issues.

Dr. Ramzi M Nassar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.