Dr. Ramzi M Shaqareq Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramzi M Shaqareq?

I see a few doctors for multiple health problems and Dr. Shaqareq is easily my favorite. I have had him for years for breathing issues and my son sees him for sleep apnea. Very polite, informative, and courteous.

I switched to Dr. Shaqareq after coming to see him for a second opinion and was very impressed by his knowledge, care, and overall positive attitude. Busy practice but the staff handle it very well.

My father sees Dr. Shaqareq for respiratory failure. He is very knowledgeable and up to date on current treatment options. He is also very personable and caring. His staff are very pleasant and helpful. Easy 5 stars.

I have been a patient of Dr, Shaqareq for close to 10 years now. He takes excellent care of me, and spends time with me explaining my condition and any changes in the treatment plan. Strongly recommended.

Rude...

First time I was ever told by a Dr, that I had to leave his office after a very short stay because he had other patients waiting. Spent 5 minutes with him....he took a call from another DR for 5 minutes and then after another 5 minutes told me to leave .

Dr Shaqareq is very easy to talk to and very up to date on medicines and medical treatment.

Thank you Dr. Shaqareq!

It is hard in this day and age to find a doctor who is as knowledgeable, caring, and dedicated as Dr. Shaqareq. After struggling for years with poor sleep and lack of energy, Dr. Shaqareq accurately diagnosed me with Narcolepsy in the first week after I saw him. He took the time to explain to me in details the nature of my problem and started me on the appropriate medicine for my condition. Thank you Dr. Shaqareq for making me feel like a normal person again!

My mother owes her life to Dr Shaq, she was critically ill in the intensive care unit for over a month, and Dr Shaq was the main doctor running the show there. In a five minute conversation he would explain to us things we could not understand for years. Always very professional and dedicated.

He keeps sending me a bill which is too high for the service . He read results of a test to me and charged over $200.00