Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ran Abrahamy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
FROM THE FIRST APPOINTMENT AT THIS OFFICE, IT WAS UNPLEASANT. BEFOR BEING SEEN I WAS OVER CHARGED MY COPAYMENT. SECOND VISIT WAS AN ISSUE WITH COPAYMENTS AGAIN. WENT FOR TEST RESULTS AND THIS MAN WAS VERY UNWILLING TO LISTEN OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS. HE WAS ABRUPT, RUDE AND BELITTLING. PRESCRIPTION WAS GIVEN AND WAS WRITTEN INCORRECTLY. WHENEVER A QUESTION WAS AKED HE WOULD BECOME VERY ARGUMENTATIVE. DOES NOT LISTEN TO PATIENT. HE IS A HORRIBLE DOCTOR AND HIS BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE EVEN WORSE. IF I COUL RATE LESS THAN A ONE I WOULD GIVE (-5)
I can't really tell if he's a good doctor or not since he refuses to treat his patients unless they pay up front. I went to him for a prostate biopsy and found I had cancer. He refused to go any further with treatment until I settled my account in full and put down a deposit for the next step in the procedure. Clearly he is more concerned about money than he is about his patients
Dr. Abrahamy has been my doctor for several years. It would be difficult to find a more competent and experienced urologist in Broward County. I have had a few urological issues, which he has diagnosed and treated very simply and effectively. I am very pleased with the way his practice is managed â short wait times and always providing timely answers to my concerns.
Dr. Abrahamy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Ran Abrahamy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions21st Century Oncology Llc, 7421 N University Dr Ste 201, Tamarac, FL
Dr. Ran Abrahamy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.