Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ran H Bang has 3 locations
801 Encino Pl NE Ste E6
Albuquerque, NM 87102
8506 Wesley St
Greenville, TX 75402
Book Online Now
Dr. Ran H Bang has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Ran H Bang has the following 12 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ran H Bang - Posted on November 11th, 2017
He addressed a lifelong condition and is the only doctor, in over 20 years, who discerned the correct treatment for eczema.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ran H Bang - Posted on May 19th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ran H Bang - Posted on March 31st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ran H Bang - Posted on September 25th, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1994
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Ran H Bang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ran H Bang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.