Dr. Ran Jia Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ran Jia?

Dr. Jia is a detailed doctor who takes his time reviewing your chart. He makes accurate diagnoses and even calls attention to certain aspects of lab work that needs attention. My husband also is a patient with a thyroid condition. He did not have a scheduled appointment with his thyroid specialist but Dr. Jia showed him reading in his lab work and suggested he make an earlier appointment. He did and Dr. Jia was correct. He needed his thyroid meds to be altered. We are very grateful for Dr. Jia's thoroughness and his time.

Worst service ever

Today, We came to see Dr. Ran Jai thinking we'd get an outside the VA option for My husband's back. Which meant starting with the PCP doctors office to get the referrals to the other Doctors needed. After waiting to see Dr. Ran Jai for 2hours we finally left. This Doctors office is a joke. We get better service at the VA without an appointment. The nurses sat there chatting the whole time at a volume I could probably recount their conversations if I wanted to. My husband said it felt like we were in a sorority house, not a doctors office. The person who set the appointment said to be there early for paperwork, which we were. While waiting we saw many people come and go. They even saw a guy that had no appointment before us. He came in raised his stick and was seen by our doctor and even left before we even went into the back of the office. When they finally called us back there was not even an apology for the wait. Then the nurse took my husbands blood pressure she didn't do it correctly. She looked at the #'s and was like oh my... Yet walked out of the room and didn't come back at all. Still never once apologizing for our long wait. This doctors office as I said before is a complete joke and needs to hire all new staff. I've never had such horrible service in my entire life. Can't even tell you what the guy looks like, because we still haven't seen his face.

I waited 2 hours to see him for an elbow pain issue. When I left, I realized that I was not given a paper for the x-rays. He doesn't talk, he just types at his computer I now have to wait 1 month for a follow-up. I left with the same pain I went in with. I got no answers. I will be looking for a new internist. I would love to find a decent internist in this town!!!!

Dr Jia is thoughtful and gentle.... He listens and asks questions... a GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER!!

He STINKS

He is obnoxious and cannot prescribe the correct medications.

I believe Dr.Jia is a good doctor. He is working at a clinic that sees thousands of patients daily. Dr.Jia documents every thing, That may take away from being a great social doctor. Dr. Jia has since left Los Islas clinic and I perfer him over his replacement.