Dr. Ran Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ran Kim?

First rate surgeon and wonderful person.

Posted on April 9th, 2017

Dr. Kim handled my very complicated situation with excellent decisions, excellent surgical skills , and excellent communication. He worked very hard and responded promptly to our questions, which saved us a lot of worries.. If you want the best possible outcome from a surgeon who treats you with respect and sensitivity, he's the best.

Dr Kim almost caused me to die.

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Should be Zero stars I went to Dr. Kim to get a very painful thrombosis removed. He was able to do that. But he failed to tie off my artery. 20 min after I left his office I was bleeding steadily. I called the office and I was told to repack the wound and apply direct pressure for 15 min. We did this in the tub due to the large amount of blood still coming out. We called back after 25 min and we were told the doctor was out of the office if we wanted to we could go to the ER. After trying again we went to the ER. While there a doctor kept direct pressure on it until Dr. Kim got there and this time tied off the artery in the ER. So minus 2 liters of blood and $9,000 later I was sent home to recover. Unless you want to play Russian Roulette do not go to this butcher.

No Compassion!

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Kim because the surgeon I was referred to was not available. Arriving on time at his office for my first visit, I waited 55 min ...

Surgeon Required

Posted on October 12th, 2010

I met Dr. Kim at John Muir Hospital after being diagnosed with Diverticulitis and the recommendation of surgery by another surgeon. On my second visit I was introduced to Dr. Kim and both my wife and I felt very comfortable with his knowledge, diagnosis and bedside manner. He has been on call to answer my questions and has seen me on 2 extra occassions. I am comfortable with surgery ib his hands and expect a complete normal recovery.

Posted on April 3rd, 2009