Dr. Ran Y Rubinstein Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ran Y Rubinstein?

My results were great as well

Dr. Rubinstein performed Juvederm and Botox injectable treatments on my forehead and around my eyes and mouth. Dr. Rubinstein actually performed the procedure on my friend and her results were great, so the decision to choose Dr. Rubinstein was easy. My results were great as well. They definitely met my expectations. I wanted to look better and now I do! I would definitely recommend Dr. Rubstein to other patients. The results he is able to get are what make him so great.

On October 11th I had a great experience at Dr. Ran Rubinstein office. They performed my rhinoplasty after a close friend recommended Dr. Rubinstein's office. My sinuses were blocked entirely and I could not breathe so I needed the surgery to get this in order. I had consultations with other doctors but I never liked how they handled my requests, so I decided to go ahead with Dr. Rubinstein. He was very clear, to the point and answered all my questions. The surgery was quite amazing and I was much more comfortable than I expected to be. The downtime was minimal and the recovery was swift. What I liked about the surgery was that pain was manageable. Dr. Rubinstein's staff was great, very professional and accommodating. The facility was immaculate and neat; I enjoyed being there. I highly recommend Dr. Ran Rubinstein and his staff to anyone looking for rhinoplasty and other facial procedures.

My results are so amazing,

The only word I can use to describe this experience is excellent. I have known Dr. Rubinstein for years, my son and I had procedures done with him in 2005. Over the years I have had several procedures with other surgeons, but I have always wanted to come back to Dr. Rubinstein. He is so experienced; I could tell he was a kind and caring physician. My results are so amazing, I feel like myself but new and improved. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein, he is the best. Not to mention, the staff is very professional, welcoming and very knowledgeable. Dr. Rubinstein works within your budget and makes you feel highly valued.

My results are so amazing,

The only word I can use to describe this experience is excellent. I have known Dr. Rubinstein for years, my son and I had procedures done with him in 2005. Over the years I have had several procedures with other surgeons, but I have always wanted to come back to Dr. Rubinstein. He is so experienced; I could tell he was a kind and caring physician. My results are so amazing, I feel like myself but new and approved. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein, he is THE BEST. Not to mention, the staff is very professional, welcoming and very knowledgeable. Dr. Rubinstein works within your budget and makes you feel highly valued.

I'm so glad I made that first appointment

I have been seeing Dr. Rubinstein for months, less than a month ago I had a Botox done, as usual, I’m so happy with the result. I found about Dr. Rubinstein through Google, great reviews and testimonies that enhance his credibility, his websites looks very professional. When I first called his office the customer service was very professional and made me comfortable. I'm so glad I made that first appointment. He is very professional, I love his office, and work; I have never had any problem with any procedure, the results are always pleasing. Dr. Rubinstein makes you feel he cares about what you want, the results, to him you aren't just another patient. I highly recommend you visit him.

’m just so happy with his work.

The last week of August, I had a rhinoplasty revision and chin augmentation with Dr. Ran Rubinstein. I decided to pursue the surgery because my previous rhinoplasty with a different surgeon that did not go well. Dr. Rubinstein suggested adding the chin augmentation, to add symmetry to my appearance, as well. He is such a talented, personable surgeon, I always felt he was capable of repairing my appearance. I just wanted things to look perfect, with better facial symmetry. Dr. Rubinstein met my desires and went beyond. I’m just so happy with his work.

I am so pleased with each of the treatments

As a treat for myself, I saw Dr. Rubinstein earlier this year for neck liposuction, the fraxel, Juvederm, and Botox. I am so pleased with each of the treatments I had in his office. Years ago, I saw Dr. Rubinstein for microdermabrasion, but then stopped having treatments. Finally, earlier this year, I decided to start up with my aesthetic treatments again, as I was seeing my face and neck looking older. After a large weight loss, my facial volume was depleted, quickly adding years to my look. I can count on Dr. Rubinstein’s office to take meticulous care of my needs and never did I feel like I was lacking attention. My whole experience has been nothing less than outstanding and I can’t wait to share Dr. Rubinstein’s name with all of my family and friends.

Absolutely Great Experience

Dr. Rubinstein is an amazing doctor and the best I have had the pleasure of seeing. He provided my soft tissue fillers in February, and this was an absolutely great experience. A friend originally recommended Dr. Rubinstein to me, and I was so pleased to know that he mainly works with the face. At my age, it was time to find a plastic surgeon I could trust. Today, I love the results Dr. Rubinstein provided with the fillers. He certainly knows what he is doing and deserves his exemplary reputation.

Chin Implant was Excellent! Love how I look now.

I had a chin implant last year, as well as Voluma and Juvederm filler injections about two years ago. My sister uses Dr. Rubinstein, so I came from Ohio to have these things done. Dr. Rubinstein is a very good surgeon, but he is also truly an artist. I am very happy with my results and I think I look a lot younger. The best part is that everything looks so natural. I just look well rested.

Injectables

I saw Dr. Rubenstein’s office for injectables, about two and half weeks ago. I also had some laser work done, as well. A friend had some work done at Dr. Rubinstein’s office, and she looked great, so I went with her one day. He is very personable, easy to talk to, and an overall nice guy. Absolutely, I will be recommending Dr. Rubinstein’s office to others. He did a great job with the injectables. It was like magic almost right there, right before my eyes. I really enjoyed the whole thing, and I will be coming back for other things; I completely trust Dr. Rubinstein.

Liquid Facelift Review

About a month ago, I saw Dr. Rubinstein for a liquid facelift. The most important thing about Dr. Rubinstein was that he listened to everything I had to say and what my concerns were. He's very gifted in terms of doing the procedure. So far, I am happy with my results. What I like best is that I think I got very close to what I would've gotten if I had gone through a full facelift. Everything that I wanted was addressed, and I didn't have to get cut, so I have the look that I wanted without having surgery. There was no downtime, and it's very natural looking. I’ve already recommended Dr. Rubinstein to my sister.

CoolScuplting

I had CoolSculpting about two months ago with Dr. Rubenstein. I was originally referred to his office by a friend. Dr. Rubenstein is very knowledgeable, and has a beautiful bedside manner. He is not pushy. Dr. Rubenstein explains everything and lets you take your time deciding what makes you feel comfortable. Initially, I was inspired to have the CoolSculpting procedure after watching Dr. Rubenstein’s presentation, and then discussing the technique with his nurses afterwards. I love my results, and I am feeling better about myself. Also, there was no downside to the procedure and no downtime at all. I was right back to work. I will be recommending Dr. Rubenstein to others; I’m pleased enough that I’ll comeback and have more CoolSculpting.