4.8

Excellent doctor

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rubenstein and his office staff. I've been there a number of times, and he explained the procedures in detail and was very nice. I really don't understand the bad reviews. I have had secret microneedling and restylane shots for my eyes and one coolscupting treatment done by Sarah. She was absolutely wonderful and very knowledgeable. The whole office staff is nice and very professional. I highly recommend this office! Don't waste your time on other cosmetic surgeons.

CREEP

sty away

Beware

He fixed an issue with my nose but left behind extra tissue (a mysterious graft?!) and an set of wrinkles on the bridge of my nose. Guy's got some issues or something. Think twice.

Dr. Rubinstein had Great Reviews

I wasn't very happy with how much my legs were thinning as I aged. I also noticed that my buttocks were sagging quite a bit. I wanted to do something to help improve my appearance. Dr. Rubinstein had great reviews and his office was conveniently located so I made an appointment to see if there was something he could do to help me. He recommended Sculptra. I was so impressed by his professionalism and knowledge that I decided to book the procedure immediately after my consultation. The procedure went great and my results are fantastic. I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rubinstein and Sculptra to patients who want to improve the appearance of their legs and buttocks.

I give Dr. Rubinstein a 5/5 rating!

I couldn't breathe properly and really needed to do something about it. Dr. Rubinstein looked at my nose and knew right away what was wrong. He recommended a nasal polyp removal procedure. I'm about two months out and feel so much better. I can finally breathe again! All of my expectations have been met. My procedure went so well. I give Dr. Rubinstein a 5/5 rating!

My results are exactly what I was looking for

I was looking older and wasn't happy about it. I heard about Dr. Rubinstein and checked out his website. It was really impressive, so I made an appointment right away. At my initial consultation, Dr. Rubinstein recommended that I have Botox and Juvederm treatments to rejuvenate the appearance of my face and lips. My entire experience was fantastic: I felt completely comfortable throughout its entirety, my results are exactly what I was looking for, and Dr. Rubinstein's staff was super helpful and nice. I feel completely comfortable giving Dr. Rubinstein the highest rating possible and recommending him to other patients!

My results were great as well

Dr. Rubinstein performed Juvederm and Botox injectable treatments on my forehead and around my eyes and mouth. Dr. Rubinstein actually performed the procedure on my friend and her results were great, so the decision to choose Dr. Rubinstein was easy. My results were great as well. They definitely met my expectations. I wanted to look better and now I do! I would definitely recommend Dr. Rubstein to other patients. The results he is able to get are what make him so great.

On October 11th I had a great experience at Dr. Ran Rubinstein office. They performed my rhinoplasty after a close friend recommended Dr. Rubinstein's office. My sinuses were blocked entirely and I could not breathe so I needed the surgery to get this in order. I had consultations with other doctors but I never liked how they handled my requests, so I decided to go ahead with Dr. Rubinstein. He was very clear, to the point and answered all my questions. The surgery was quite amazing and I was much more comfortable than I expected to be. The downtime was minimal and the recovery was swift. What I liked about the surgery was that pain was manageable. Dr. Rubinstein's staff was great, very professional and accommodating. The facility was immaculate and neat; I enjoyed being there. I highly recommend Dr. Ran Rubinstein and his staff to anyone looking for rhinoplasty and other facial procedures.

My results are so amazing,

The only word I can use to describe this experience is excellent. I have known Dr. Rubinstein for years, my son and I had procedures done with him in 2005. Over the years I have had several procedures with other surgeons, but I have always wanted to come back to Dr. Rubinstein. He is so experienced; I could tell he was a kind and caring physician. My results are so amazing, I feel like myself but new and improved. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein, he is the best. Not to mention, the staff is very professional, welcoming and very knowledgeable. Dr. Rubinstein works within your budget and makes you feel highly valued.

My results are so amazing,

The only word I can use to describe this experience is excellent. I have known Dr. Rubinstein for years, my son and I had procedures done with him in 2005. Over the years I have had several procedures with other surgeons, but I have always wanted to come back to Dr. Rubinstein. He is so experienced; I could tell he was a kind and caring physician. My results are so amazing, I feel like myself but new and approved. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein, he is THE BEST. Not to mention, the staff is very professional, welcoming and very knowledgeable. Dr. Rubinstein works within your budget and makes you feel highly valued.

Dr. Ran Y Rubinstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newburgh, NY.