4.8

Have you seen Dr. Ran Y Rubinstein?

Dr. Rubinstein had Great Reviews

I wasn't very happy with how much my legs were thinning as I aged. I also noticed that my buttocks were sagging quite a bit. I wanted to do something to help improve my appearance. Dr. Rubinstein had great reviews and his office was conveniently located so I made an appointment to see if there was something he could do to help me. He recommended Sculptra. I was so impressed by his professionalism and knowledge that I decided to book the procedure immediately after my consultation. The procedure went great and my results are fantastic. I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rubinstein and Sculptra to patients who want to improve the appearance of their legs and buttocks.

I give Dr. Rubinstein a 5/5 rating!

I couldn't breathe properly and really needed to do something about it. Dr. Rubinstein looked at my nose and knew right away what was wrong. He recommended a nasal polyp removal procedure. I'm about two months out and feel so much better. I can finally breathe again! All of my expectations have been met. My procedure went so well. I give Dr. Rubinstein a 5/5 rating!

My results are exactly what I was looking for

I was looking older and wasn't happy about it. I heard about Dr. Rubinstein and checked out his website. It was really impressive, so I made an appointment right away. At my initial consultation, Dr. Rubinstein recommended that I have Botox and Juvederm treatments to rejuvenate the appearance of my face and lips. My entire experience was fantastic: I felt completely comfortable throughout its entirety, my results are exactly what I was looking for, and Dr. Rubinstein's staff was super helpful and nice. I feel completely comfortable giving Dr. Rubinstein the highest rating possible and recommending him to other patients!

My results were great as well

Dr. Rubinstein performed Juvederm and Botox injectable treatments on my forehead and around my eyes and mouth. Dr. Rubinstein actually performed the procedure on my friend and her results were great, so the decision to choose Dr. Rubinstein was easy. My results were great as well. They definitely met my expectations. I wanted to look better and now I do! I would definitely recommend Dr. Rubstein to other patients. The results he is able to get are what make him so great.

On October 11th I had a great experience at Dr. Ran Rubinstein office. They performed my rhinoplasty after a close friend recommended Dr. Rubinstein's office. My sinuses were blocked entirely and I could not breathe so I needed the surgery to get this in order. I had consultations with other doctors but I never liked how they handled my requests, so I decided to go ahead with Dr. Rubinstein. He was very clear, to the point and answered all my questions. The surgery was quite amazing and I was much more comfortable than I expected to be. The downtime was minimal and the recovery was swift. What I liked about the surgery was that pain was manageable. Dr. Rubinstein's staff was great, very professional and accommodating. The facility was immaculate and neat; I enjoyed being there. I highly recommend Dr. Ran Rubinstein and his staff to anyone looking for rhinoplasty and other facial procedures.

My results are so amazing,

The only word I can use to describe this experience is excellent. I have known Dr. Rubinstein for years, my son and I had procedures done with him in 2005. Over the years I have had several procedures with other surgeons, but I have always wanted to come back to Dr. Rubinstein. He is so experienced; I could tell he was a kind and caring physician. My results are so amazing, I feel like myself but new and improved. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein, he is the best. Not to mention, the staff is very professional, welcoming and very knowledgeable. Dr. Rubinstein works within your budget and makes you feel highly valued.

My results are so amazing,

The only word I can use to describe this experience is excellent. I have known Dr. Rubinstein for years, my son and I had procedures done with him in 2005. Over the years I have had several procedures with other surgeons, but I have always wanted to come back to Dr. Rubinstein. He is so experienced; I could tell he was a kind and caring physician. My results are so amazing, I feel like myself but new and approved. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein, he is THE BEST. Not to mention, the staff is very professional, welcoming and very knowledgeable. Dr. Rubinstein works within your budget and makes you feel highly valued.

I'm so glad I made that first appointment

I have been seeing Dr. Rubinstein for months, less than a month ago I had a Botox done, as usual, I’m so happy with the result. I found about Dr. Rubinstein through Google, great reviews and testimonies that enhance his credibility, his websites looks very professional. When I first called his office the customer service was very professional and made me comfortable. I'm so glad I made that first appointment. He is very professional, I love his office, and work; I have never had any problem with any procedure, the results are always pleasing. Dr. Rubinstein makes you feel he cares about what you want, the results, to him you aren't just another patient. I highly recommend you visit him.

’m just so happy with his work.

The last week of August, I had a rhinoplasty revision and chin augmentation with Dr. Ran Rubinstein. I decided to pursue the surgery because my previous rhinoplasty with a different surgeon that did not go well. Dr. Rubinstein suggested adding the chin augmentation, to add symmetry to my appearance, as well. He is such a talented, personable surgeon, I always felt he was capable of repairing my appearance. I just wanted things to look perfect, with better facial symmetry. Dr. Rubinstein met my desires and went beyond. I’m just so happy with his work.

I am so pleased with each of the treatments

As a treat for myself, I saw Dr. Rubinstein earlier this year for neck liposuction, the fraxel, Juvederm, and Botox. I am so pleased with each of the treatments I had in his office. Years ago, I saw Dr. Rubinstein for microdermabrasion, but then stopped having treatments. Finally, earlier this year, I decided to start up with my aesthetic treatments again, as I was seeing my face and neck looking older. After a large weight loss, my facial volume was depleted, quickly adding years to my look. I can count on Dr. Rubinstein’s office to take meticulous care of my needs and never did I feel like I was lacking attention. My whole experience has been nothing less than outstanding and I can’t wait to share Dr. Rubinstein’s name with all of my family and friends.

Absolutely Great Experience

Dr. Rubinstein is an amazing doctor and the best I have had the pleasure of seeing. He provided my soft tissue fillers in February, and this was an absolutely great experience. A friend originally recommended Dr. Rubinstein to me, and I was so pleased to know that he mainly works with the face. At my age, it was time to find a plastic surgeon I could trust. Today, I love the results Dr. Rubinstein provided with the fillers. He certainly knows what he is doing and deserves his exemplary reputation.

Chin Implant was Excellent! Love how I look now.

I had a chin implant last year, as well as Voluma and Juvederm filler injections about two years ago. My sister uses Dr. Rubinstein, so I came from Ohio to have these things done. Dr. Rubinstein is a very good surgeon, but he is also truly an artist. I am very happy with my results and I think I look a lot younger. The best part is that everything looks so natural. I just look well rested.

Dr. Ran Y Rubinstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newburgh, NY.

Dr. Ran Y Rubinstein Is this you?